1. Melt half of the chocolate either in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring each time, or in a heat proof bowl placed over steaming water on the stove.
2. Spread melted chocolate over the cake base.
3. Whip cream with the sugars until stiff
4. Stir in the greek yogurt
5. Finely grate the peel of the lime into the cream mixture
6. Spread the cream mixture over the cake base
7. Arrange the berries (cut the strawberry into halves or 1/4 as neccessary) over the cream mixture.
8. Finely grate the rest of the chocolate over the top
9. Decorate with the basil leaves
10. Keep cool in refrigerator until time to serve!